Our comprehensive chemical skin peel training course will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to immediately integrate these new techniques into your practice. Used in conjunction with the deep exfoliating action of a medical microdermabrasion these treatments can provide excellent results for your clients.
- Research shows that safe, medical strength chemical peeling with no downtime is a rapidly growing trend outlining a shift in the role of chemical peels in facial rejuvenation.
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the condition and the texture of the skin by removing the outer epidermal layers in order to rejuvenate and refresh the complexion.
- Classification of peel
Soft & Superficial Peels:
- Enzymes (Papain, pumpkin, pineapple)
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid agents (lactic, glycolic, malic, tartic, citric, mandelic)
- Beta Hydroxy Acid agents (salicylic)
- Azelaic acid (15%) – lightening
- Flower Acid – hibiscus chalices
- Jessners – salicylic, lactic, resorcinol at 14%
- Acetic Acid – red wine vinegar, antioxidant
- Retinol – retinoic acid
Light-Moderate Skin Peels
Medium to Deep peels:
- Medical TCA – Trichloracetic Acid – penetrates into dermis
- Phenol Acid
Also … as a delegate of Makeup Bayy – The Academy you’ll be able to join the ISOCLEAN Professional Membership Program which allows beauty professionals upto 50% discount on products and you’ll be able to gain an industry recognised HABIA Certificate of Hygiene
Please note : if you purchase and activate the course it becomes NON REFUNDABLE as you will have accessed course material. For more information on Refunds and Returns : See our Returns Page