WHO CAN ADMINISTER ADRENALINE AUTO-INJECTORS IN AN EMERGENCY?
The law gives a very clear and simple answer to this question: ANYONE CAN.
This course covers the fundamental basics to recognise and care for a person who suffers an anaphylaxis reaction.
- Recognition and treatment of severe allergic reactions
- Communication and casualty care
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Different types of auto-injector – Epi-Pen, Jext and Emerade devices
- Correct use of an adrenalin auto-injector
Responsible practitioners should have 2 auto-injector pens to deal with an emergency should it arise.
Please note : if you purchase and activate the course it becomes NON REFUNDABLE as you will have accessed course material. For more information on Refunds and Returns : See our Returns Page