What it Glutathione used for?
- Glutathione is an extremely powerful antioxidant that is key to almost all body functions, including:
- Improving immune function and helping to fight disease
- Lightening and brightening skin by erasing hyper-pigmentation and inhibiting melanin production in cells
- Reducing inflammation
- Helping your body break down and purge fat
- Keeping your body from becoming resistant to drugs
- Promoting high energy and mental clarity
- Providing anti-aging properties
- Improving quality of sleep and combating stress from sleep apnea
- Detoxifying and fighting oxidative stress
Glutathione is a peptide that is naturally produced and found in every cell of the human body, including immune cells. Made up of three essential amino acids (cysteine, glutamate, and glycine), it is often referred to as the master detoxifier for its incredible ability to promote skin health, body function, overall mood and well-being. While it is found naturally within the body, intramuscular injections increase glutathione levels and promote overall health.
This course will enable you to offer Glutathione shots to your clients (Insurance permitted)
What will you learn on our Glutathione injection training course?
- How to administer
- Working with a prescriber
Administration of Prescribed Products
Storage of Medicines
Storing products at the correct temperature
Disposal of Medicines
Providing consultations for aesthetic procedures using prescribed products
Working with Sharps
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH)
The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
The Environmental Protection Act 1990
The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995
Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
Blood Borne Pathogens
What is Glutathione
Benefits of Glutathione
Council requirements and licenses
You must check you are able to obtain suitable insurance.
Available to students who are, Acupuncturists, Beauty Therapists Level 3 or equivalent, Body Piercers, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacist, Phlebotomists, Semi Permanent Makeup Practitioners, Microblader or Tattoo Artists. If your occupation is not listed here please contact us.
Anyone can take these courses; however, you may not gain insurance if you do not hold the prerequisites that we advise that you should hold. If in doubt, please contact us.
If you don’t hold any of the qualifications we offer an accredited Pathway in Aesthetics course which gives you a pathway to gain all the underpinning knowledge to gain access to the qualifications you need to go on to train in Injectable Aesthetics.