This course will enable you to offer Skin Booster treatments to your clients (Insurance permitted)
Skin boosters stimulate collagen and elastin, aid the conversion of glucose to ATP and significantly improve skin texture and pigmentation. This full day hands on course focuses on the benefits of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid and over low molecular weight and the positive effect it has on skin quality when combined with other beneficial ingredients.
During the course we will look at treating areas that are often difficult to improve such as under the eye, the full face, neck and decolletage where the skin has often lost structure and hydration.
ADVANTAGES OF SKIN BOOSTERS:
- Careful and delicate treatment of skin
- Increased skin health and better quality
- Increased Hydration
- Reduction in pigmentation and sun damage
- Skin preservation and healing
- Natural ingredients
- Long duration of effect
- Absence of allergic reactions
- Very rare complication rate reported
HOW WILL SKIN BOOSTER TRAINING COURSE BENEFIT YOU?
- Understand how improving the quality of the skin leads to better outcomes in anti-ageing medicine
- Gain a deeper understanding of the ageing skin
- Learn how to inject product safely and effectively and deal with any possible adverse events
- By offering cutting-edge anti-ageing treatments you are staying ahead of competition and adding a niche to your clinic
- An in depth guide on how to consult and consent patients
- Hands-on experience during your training
- Follow-on support from our trainers
- Learn the benefits of treatment planning including the importance of a course of skin booster treatments
- Gain product knowledge of Profhilo, INFINI & Hydryal
High-profit margins can be achieved with this treatment which will take approximately 30 minutes to deliver.
You will gain instant access to your theory modules and complete this part of your course online, then book in a day convenient to you to book on to a call followed by a virtual platform assessment (usually zoom but other applications can be used where needed), during this session we will refresh on your theory before you will demonstrate your new skills on a live model guided and supported by your tutor. Following this session you will receive your fully accredited certificate via email with the chance to purchase a hard copy to arrive in the post. Our focus as a training provider is to give learners the skills and knowledge to walk into the beauty industry as an exceptional therapist, so with this in mind we always strive to make our courses as flexible as needed whilst making sure we have given you enough hands on practical time that is fun and doesn’t leave you feeling that you didn’t get enough knowledge to be a confident therapist.
You must check you are able to obtain suitable insurance.
Available to students who are, Acupuncturists, Beauty Therapists Level 3 or equivalent, Body Piercers, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacist, Phlebotomists, Semi Permanent Makeup Practitioners, Microblader or Tattoo Artists, hold a microneedling certificate
If your occupation is not listed here please contact us.
Anyone can take these courses; however, you may not gain insurance if you do not hold the prerequisites that we advise that you should hold. If in doubt, please contact us.
If you don’t hold any of the qualifications we offer an accredited Microneedling course
Please note : if you purchase and activate the course it becomes NON REFUNDABLE as you will have accessed course material. For more information on Refunds and Returns : See our Returns Page